Saturday 27 July 2013

Sudocrem/Spot Treatment


 Sudocrem, mostly known as a cream for babies tackles many other problems such as eczema , burns and can also help tackle acne. Even though I don't have acne I always have horrible spots/blemishes which never seem to disappear. I have tried a countless range of products since my teenage years and always aloud at least 6 months for my skin to get used to a certain product. Even though some may have made some sort of improvement non have ever made a noticeable impact. I gave up. Still looking after my skin I just settled that my sensitive skin is always going to have problems.

Then I began using this beauty, Sudocrem. The very first time I used this I lathered it all over my face before bed. This is wen i realised I little goes a long way. I woke up and noticed a difference straight away. I then got lazy and began using Sudocrem once or a couple times a week. My skin was just staying the same so once again I gave up, but I shouldn't have.

For the past few months I have applied Sudocrem all over my face each night and I swear this is what's making my spots smaller or disappear and genuinely having healthier looking skin.

What makes this product even better is that it's the cheapest I've ever bought at £6.25 for 400g and I haven't had to repurchase yet. As I said a little goes a long way so if your looking for a skin saviour this is the one :).


No comments:

Post a Comment