Monday 22 July 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

I love all the real techniques brushes but the expert face brush has to be my favourite. This brush is best used for liquid foundation and is great for achieving a full coverage flawless look. The brush allows you to really work and buff the product into your skin. Its also the only foundation brush i have found which doesn't leave me with foundation lines and allows me to get to every part of my face. I have also found i can used this brush to contour, blush and highlight. The brush is £9.99 and well worth it :). 

3 comments:

  1. I have this brush and I love it! this is the only real techniques brush I have at the moment but I cannot wait to get more! Lovely blog by the way :) tried to find your follow button but I couldn't find it :( If you go on to layout, add gadget, more gadgets then click on followers then people can start follow you. Let me know when you've done that then I'll follow you :)
    Kallie x
    beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for letting me know think i'v done it lol, still need to get use to it but would defiantly purchase more real techniques brushes their lovely. Just followed you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting used to it as well. And I am hoping to soon! Now following you back :) x

      Delete