Sunday 21 July 2013

Lush H'SUAN WEN HUA Hair Treatment

Can Honestly say this is the best hair treatment I have tried and I have tried quite a few. Although this is £8.95 it has lasted me a while and well worth it. In the directions it says to laver onto dry hair before washing and leave in for at least 20 minutes. However the longer you leave this in your hair the more healthy it will look and feel. I mainly concentrate on the ends of my hair and leave it in for as long as possible. I can defiantly see a difference when using this and you wont need to apply this more than once a week. The only negative I can say about this product is its smell which still tends to linger until the next time you wash your hair but I wouldn't let that put you off. Go and try it especially if you feel your hair is dry/damaged you wont be disappointed :).

No comments:

Post a Comment